REFUND OF PRE-ORDERS
Pre-Orders are goods which currently NOT in circulation within the market and buyer pays to secure availability of product in future release.
● Please read carefully on following terms and condition before placing pre-orders
- Pre-Order requires payment at checkout in order to secure availability of desired item. (Generally 30% down payment or 100% full payment).
- Shipping fee is not accounted of (due to weight uncertainty) and payable on release of product.
- Estimated release time will be shown on product page.
- Actual release time heavily depends on manufacturer's discretion and is completely uncontrollable by INS Hobby.
- Deferral of release date is a usual practice in toy industry and therefore, please do not order if buyer is unwilling to wait.
- Maximum waiting time for pre-order goods would be 1 year. If 1 year passed after official release time and item still not released, we justify that item will never launch and refund to buyer in FULL.
- If buyer changed mind right after pre-order, we ONLY accept refund within 3 days of cooling period from order placement date (inclusive).
- NET refund amount would be payment price less any non-cancellable charge incurred by INS Hobby. e.g. bank charges and selling fees.